Carrier Ductless System Installation
Thursday, May 2, 2019
Duration: 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
This training course provides the participants with an overview of 1-to-1 Split and Multi products including installation requirements, operating characteristics and a general overview of service and troubleshooting procedures.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
The target audience includes HVAC technicians and installers. Attendees should have a general understanding of air conditioning systems, refrigerants, installation and service procedures.
- Introduction of product (including models, capacities, voltages, etc.)
- Application of R-410a refrigerant
- Installation requirements and procedures
- Operating characteristics
- Fault codes
- Servicing and Diagnostic procedures
- Refrigerant piping lengths and charging procedures
- Installation wiring (Single-split and multi)
The following applicable discounts are calculated after intitial registration.
Class: $0.00 Off
Early Bird: $0.00 Off
Multiple Student: $0.00 Off