ecobee SmartThermostat Installation
Wednesday, September 11, 2019
Duration: 8:00 AM to 11:30 AM
This class is free if you register in advance. You are also eligible to receive a free thermostat (please read the note at the bottom for details).
We will cover the new ecobee SmartThermostat (aka ecobee 5), ecobee 4, and ecobee 3 lite PRO thermostats.
To show your techs know how easy it is to install ecobee, we have designed training cases that include furnace control boards, relays, lights and power supplies so they can ask the instructor questions and gain hands-on experience completing an installation and setting up the run & registration process in a classroom environment – before starting to sell.
Learning by applying
Connecting with more customers will be easier if your techs have confidence in ecobee because they’ve personally experienced the benefits and know how easy it is to install and use.
This training includes:
* Key selling features, what makes ecobee great?
* Hands-on installs with real control boards & thermostats for a variety of installation scenarios
* Introduction to the ecobee mobile app & web portal
* NATE Certified technicians will receive 2 hours of continuing education credit. NATE ID # 40064-0002
FREE Thermostat Rules
Technicians in this course are eligible for a free ecobee thermostat provided that:
1) they register 7 days in advance
2) they fill out the free stat registration link that ecobee will email to them prior to the class
3) they agree to not re-sell the stat
4) they authorize a $100 charge to their credit card if they do not install the stat in their home and connect it online in a timely manner
The following applicable discounts are calculated after intitial registration.
Class: $0.00 Off
Early Bird: $50.00 Off
Multiple Student: $0.00 Off